Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Drum Roll Please


This picture may not look like anything more than a living room. That's because it's not, I suppose. It is indeed simply my living room. But what this picture actually depicts is 7 months of hounding, pleading, and begging for new carpet, as opposed to the "creatively" placed vinyl tile lied there once before. In December we picked out, finalized, and purchased new carpet and Voilà; mid June it's finally installed.  No more sweeping and vacuuming every single day. Yes, I'm aware that I should clean it daily, because I know that the same amount of ever-loving dog hair still graces my floor...it just means that I'm really good at picking out the most camouflaged carpet there was. 


As for these pictures.... 
just shows you why I live where I live. Look at that sunset. 
Crayola headquarters lives in my front yard.







3 comments:

  1. WOW beautiful pics! And yay for new carpet. I am more than a little jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete