Friday, June 24, 2011

Beauty Is Pain, But Love Makes It Worth It.

A year holds so much more than 365 days. And roughly 365 memories ago, on June 12th, I married Prince Charming…shining armor, white horse and all. Each day over the past year has been so different than the one before. We have had adventures of all kinds, crossed so many obstacles, and accomplished so many dreams.  In the spirit of tradition, we went to Flaming Gorge for some fun in the sun.  Though this year’s anniversary present from him to me caused more physical pain and tears than I ever thought I wanted…it’s hard to believe this is how he chose to show me his love. But in the end; it was totally worth it. ;)






2 comments:

  1. I love you both and I'm glad you guys found each other! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh. my. gosh. I love the tattoo, but it looks sooo painful.
    But yeah. love it.

    ReplyDelete