Friday, May 6, 2011

Day One

Since Facebook doesn't have the same credibility (and by credibility, I mean popularity) that my blog does, I am taking the "30 Day Photo Challenge" on here. (Honestly, what exactly is so challenging? Committing to something for an entire month? Some folks must really have commitment issues.)  And seeing how May has 31 days, I'll tack one on. I may or may not fall into the commitment category, seeing how numerous "blog specials" have fallen through... and 31 days really is a long time. Whatever. Basically what this is, is everyday you post a picture and a statement in accordance to the daily topic.  Join in if you want to, and prove to yourself that you can more than cook dinner and do dishes on a daily basis. 

(Yes I realize it's six days in to May, and I'm starting late. It's doubtful I'll stay on track anyway...but what the hay, right?!)


Day One:  A Picture (obviously) and 10 facts about yourself.



1. My biggest accomplishment in life is that I am very well rounded. I've done a little bit of everything.

2. I still listen to music from my childhood and sing it loud and proud. (Hanson, Backstreet Boys, B*Witched) 

3. I am attached to my dogs more than a girl possibly should be. But they are worth it.

4. I am a Christian. Love my Lord! Amen! 

5. As much as I tease my mom, I am scared of heights too. 

6. I play the Oboe. (and Piano, clarinet, and a tiny bit of the flute and percussion) Dorky, I know.

7. I love gore. Guts, blood, and missing limbs are super cool. (Good thing I'm an EMT, right?)

8. I have webbed toes. 

9. If I could live in the ocean, I probably would.

10. I have to smother touch my husband when I'm sleeping. at. all. times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment