Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day Five

A Picture of...

My Favorite Memory




This memory will always be imprinted in my mind as one of my favorite parts of that day. Our whole wedding day was absolutely spectacular, but a memory that I'll never forget was happening as this picture was being captured.  As I stood over the balcony watching the guests being seated, I happened to glance out the window. It was just in time to notice my husband-to-be walking up the entry way. He had this calm peace about him, but inside I knew he was just as nervous and excited as I was. It was my own moment. A moment to myself in my own mind. While my bridesmaids were watching the people dressed in their Sunday best mill around and socialize, I was focused on one man. He stole my heart and my attention not only for that moment, but for the rest of my life

1 comment:

  1. Did I ever tell you how much I love you! I'm so glad that you found that one person that makes you happier than anything!!! :) Now... When are you guys gonna give me a niece?!?

    ReplyDelete