Monday, September 27, 2010

You don't get this in Florida.

We set out on a "last days of Summer" picnic, attempting to boycott the changing of the seasons, only to find we embraced them all the more. 

Fall. FALL. fall


"The leaves fall, the wind blows, and the farm country slowly
changes from the summer cottons into its winter wools."
-   Henry Beston, Northern Farm

Don't mind the "snausages" dog treats. Dogs gotta eat too :)

Heritage Farm Park

Pit Stop




For some reason or another, Zip allowed this to happen. He just lied there while we covered him in leaves.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like it's REALLY fall where you guys live. We're still waiting on it here. I absolutely love fall!! It's my favorite season by far! Love the pictures too. Your dogs are so cute. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHH I hate your blog because it makes me miss you too much!! But I love it because I love you! Miss you! Cant wait to see you in a few weeks!!!!

    ReplyDelete